Wednesday 10 July 2013

Divas By Design - Anything Goes.

Today is my first challenge inspiration over at Diva's By Design.

This week's theme is Anything goes with a charm..

I coloured a beautiful saturated canary image... 'Smokin Hot' using promarkers..

I used tim holtz butterfly edge die (in love with it).. Go carts scalloped oval die, Woodware butterfly 2 punches,Flowers,twine & Dew drops from WOC,baby pink ribbon & butterfly charm from my stash, First edition Floral Fabric Paper,Turquiose pearlised Card,White Linen card from The Papermill (CardBlank) and finally gems.

Hope you like my inspiration.

Please pop over and take a look at the design teams inspiration, and Don't forget to join in the challenge with us..

Looking forward to seeing your entries..

Ami-May

XxX

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Ami-May, fabulous image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! Love your papers and the image is adorable. Welcome to our team, fabulous job!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ami-May and welcome to Divas - what a fabulous first make - beautiful image and gorgeous DP's
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab first Diva creation Ami I love this image, I did buy it but of course I haven't had a chance to play with it yet! Love your colour scheme too and the gorgeous details
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous make, love the image and the gorgeous butterfly borders
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

I Love Hearing All Your Comments. :)

Little May's Cards